Benchmark Wines By
Le Dome

There are no bottles in stock for this specific wine.


See other wines from Le Dome

Would you like to receive an automatic notification when this wine is available again?

Log in to favorite this wine

Tasting Notes

WA100

A full-bodied wine, but ethereal in its elegance and finesse, the wine has a strikingly provocative bouquet of camphor, blueberry jam, violets, new saddle leather, white chocolate and spice. Extremely full-bodied, but again, not showing any weighty fatigue or any type of aggressiveness, this wine has extraordinary purity and richness as well as a blockbuster finish of close to a minute, yet is so flawless, seamless and compelling, it's hard to believe the wine is this concentrated and rich. It will be interesting to see how it evolves, but it certainly can be drunk in 3-4 years and, I'm sure, cellared for as long as 25-35 years from now.

JD99

The 2010 Le Dôme is a powerhouse that shows concentration of this incredible vintage, yet has remarkable purity and elegance front and center. As always, the blend is mostly Cabernet Franc blended with around 20% Merlot and it offers a terrific floral quality in its blue fruits, graphite, crushed rock and violet aromas and flavors. Full-bodied, deep, and again, incredibly concentrated, with fine tannin and sound acidity, it stays weightless and graceful on the palate, and can be drunk anytime over the coming two-plus decades.


Other wines you may like

Bellevue Mondotte Saint Emilion 2008

4 In-Stock 750ml
JD 96
WA 95
V 94
$209.00

Clos l`Eglise Cote de Castillon 2000

1 In-Stock 750ml
WA 90
$39.00

Gracia 2010

2 In-Stock 750ml
WA 99
$194.00
Le Dome brand image

The Winery

Le Dôme

Le Dôme (St. Emilion) is owned by Jonathan Maltus of Château Teyssier and is a tiny 3.5 hectare single vineyard production with the predominant grape varieta being Cabernet Franc (75%) and the rest Merlot (25%). The vines are over 65 years old atop the sandy loam soil and the tiny production is made in a very deliberate manner which shows a world-class wine year after year. Because of the small production and high demand, these wines are hard to obtain, so if these wines are in-stock. Do not hesitate to stock up.



Rare Wines, Serious Collectors

As the #1 back-vintage retailer in the US, Benchmark Wine Group prides itself on being a trusted source for the greatest wines in the world. Their unparalleled market knowledge and exceptional service have come together to provide the most accessible cellar of rare and sought-after wines with a guarantee.